Kitchen and Bath Mildew/Resistant Silicone
This high-quality yet affordable sealant comes in Clear and White making it perfect for professional projects in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room or home exterior.
Because this high-quality sealant also boasts mold-and-mildew-resistant properties, it’s an excellent choice for sealing bathrooms, kitchens, and other high-moisture areas of any home. Never worry about mold, mildew, or bacteria building up around this silicone sealant. This silicone sealant is not only a great choice for effectively sealing cracks, gaps, and blemishes on many surfaces, but it’s also the best way to keep you, your family, or your clients healthy in the long run.
Our Kitchen and Bath Silicone is also exceptionally easy to apply, whether you’re a beginner or you’ve done countless jobs. Many sealants can be difficult to apply. Silicone Depot’s Mildew Resistant Silicone is more flowable than typical silicone. This allows it to flow easily and be applied for simple and quick application.
Kitchen and Bath Pros:
· Powerful mold and mildew-resistant propertie
· Will not damage surfaces or leave blemishes
· A great choice for sealing bathrooms, kitchens, and other indoor areas
· Also excellent for use in outdoor areas including patios, decks, porches, home exteriors, and more
· Pro Flow formula for easy application
· 30 year durability
· Can withstand the elements including rain, wind, snow and hail
· Works well on: Wood, metal, aluminum, porcelain, glass, bathtubs, sinks, tile and more
Paints will not adhere to this product. Paint First and then seal. Make sure paint is thoroughly dry before applying sealant. This product will not adhere to vinyl windows, doors or siding. It is not recommended for aluminum guttering due to the coatings that are applied to many of those products. It will not adhere to concrete, bricks, stone or any other masonry surface. It is not recommended for overhead caulk joints over 3/8" thick since sagging may occur.
Warranty and Shelf Life:
Each application should be tested for suitability of this product for the intended use. When stored in the original, unopened container at temperatures less than 90 degrees F (32 degrees C), our silicones are guaranteed for one year from date of purchase.